Providing Experienced Business Immigration Counsel to Employers and Employees
Employees are critical to the success of any business. Today, many US businesses need to secure US visas so that highly skilled foreign engineers, executives, employees from a foreign company branch, and others can work in the US.
Firm founding business immigration attorney Barbara Marcouiller has been helping employees and businesses of all sizes with a wide range of immigration needs for 30 years, as well as serving as immigration counsel to leading law firms PRK Livengood PLLC and Davidson Kilpatric & Krislock PLLC.
Get the Experienced Business Immigration Law Help You Need!
We understand the intricacies of business immigration and assist companies with developing broad-based immigration strategies as well as individuals with work-related immigration matters. We are highly experienced in assisting with the following visa types:
Immigrant Work Visas
- EB-1 (Employment-based first preference)
- Persons of extraordinary ability (defined by law)
- Outstanding researchers and professors
- Multinational executives and managers
- Persons of exceptional ability
- Members of the professions holding advanced degrees
- Skilled workers
- Other workers
- Special immigrants (including religious workers and other specific categories
- Employment creation
Non-Immigrant Work Visas
- H-1B (and all the H visas),
- P, Q, R, I, and TN
- Green Cards
- Investor Visas
- Labor Certification
- National Interest Waiver
How Can We Help You or Your Business? Let’s Talk – Fill Out The Form Below For A Free Initial Review