Your Gateway to U.S. Immigration: Green Card, Citizenship, and Family-Based Immigration Lawyer
Navigating the Path to U.S. Residency and Citizenship with Precision and Care
Our Mission: Empowering Your American Dream
In the intricate landscape of U.S. immigration, securing Green Cards, achieving Citizenship, and navigating family-based Immigration are pivotal steps towards fulfilling your American dream. As a citizenship lawyer and Green Card attorney, Barbara Marcouiller turns these complex processes into smooth, well-guided journeys.
Family-based immigration lawyer Barbara Marcouiller has been helping individuals, families, and businesses with a wide range of immigration needs for 30 years, as well as serving as counsel to leading law firms PRK Livengood PLLC and Davidson Kilpatric & Krislock PLLC.
Why Choose Us?
Whether you are trying to get citizenship for yourself, a spouse, children, or other family members, we can help. We offer:
- 30 Years of Dedicated Experience
- Tailored Strategies
- Comprehensive Support Throughout The Immigration Process
- Fixed Fee Representation
- Free Initial Review (fill out the form below)
Trust Our 30 Years of Experience for the Citizenship, Green Card or Family-Based Immigration Law Help You Need!
As a family-based immigration attorney and Green Card lawyer with 30 years of experience, firm-founding attorney Barbara Marcouiller assists with a wide variety of citizenship, Green Card, and family-based immigration matters, including:
Immediate Relative Visas
- IR1 and CR1 for spouses
- IR2 for children
- IR5 for parents
Family Preference Visas
- F1 Visas (unmarried children who are 21 years of age or older)
- F3 for married children
- F4 for siblings
- F2A for spouses and unmarried children under 21 years of age
- F2B for unmarried children who are 21 years of age or older
- Green Card through family
- Green Card through employment
- Green Card as a special immigrant
- Green Card through registry
- Green Card through other categories
How Can We Help You? Let’s Talk – Fill Out The Form Below For A Free Initial Review
We’re here to answer your questions and provide guidance. Contact us today to start your journey towards U.S. residency or citizenship.